23 Insanely Gorgeous Sinks You're Going To See All Over Pinterest
1. This rose gold sink and faucet atop a navy blue stand that is so flawless, it kind of makes me want to cry.
Superfront / Via superfront.com
2. This gorgeous farmhouse sink that taught me what Kendall charcoal is and that I need it in my tiny apartment.
Samuel Morgan Photography samuelmorganphotography.com / Via remodelista.com
3. This striking tiled setup with exposed pipes that I would like in my imaginary pool house, please.
Taliah Lowry / Via remodelista.com
4. This double sink that makes sharing a bathroom easy and appealing.
Deuce Cities Henhouse / Via deucecitieshenhouse.com
5. This all-marble situation that I would Snapchat ~100 times before actually using it.
Derek Swalwell derekswalwell.com / Via homestolove.com.au
6. This gorgeous Moroccan-inspired sink basin that will probably go into an art museum some day.
Ball & Albanese ballandalbanese.com / Via lonny.com
7. This hammered silver one that adds stunning color and texture to an all-white kitchen.
Joe Schmelzer / Via joeschmelzer.com
8. This shabby chic sink Martha Stewart would absolutely approve of.
Better Homes & Gardensqui / Via bhg.com
9. This concrete sink that's the just right amount of edgy.
Studio McGee studio-mcgee.com / Via mydomaine.com
10. This black and gold combo that's so sophisticated it would probably spit water at me before letting me wash my hands.
Wood Melbourne / Via woodmelbourne.com
11. This sleek, sublime minimalist sink.
Not Only White / Via notonlywhite.com
12. This simple sink with a pink and white backsplash that puts all other backsplashes to shame.
Leroy Merlin / Via cotemaison.fr
13. This super cool nautilus-inspired one that's just ridiculously hypnotizing.
High Tech Design Products / Via hightech-design-products.com
14. This gorgeous copper kitchen sink that just made me drool a little bit.
Alexis Hamilton / Via remodelista.com
15. This white on pink one that is so amazing I never want to look away from it.
16. This ridiculously elegant marble and gold bathroom sink that probably only Beyoncé is authorized to use.
Coats Homes / Via coatshomes.com
17. This sink, which I could probably (read: already did) stare at for hours.
Omvivo / Via omvivo.com
18. This cozy-meets-modern sink that would fit perfectly in a dream vacation villa somewhere.
Jenna Sue Design Co. / Via blog.jennasuedesign.com
19. This fun and practical two-sink situation.
Pottery Barn / Via potterybarn.com
20. This stunning marble sink that I bet Ina Garten has washed an artichoke or two in.
Vangelia Paterakis / Via studiopaterakis.com
21. This all-gold kitchen sink that looks as valuable as a single collector's edition Beanie Baby.
Officine Gullo / Via officinegullo.com
22. This two-for-one bathroom sink that's just *Italian chef smooches fingers*.
5 Edge Studio 5edgestudio.com / Via behance.net
23. And this sewing machine-turned-bathroom sink that's just really freakin' cool.
Studio Zaza / Via deconome.com