Impress Your Dinner Guests With This Roasted Veggie Salad
1 red bell pepper, roughly chopped 1 lb butternut squash 1 lb Brussels sprouts, hulled and halved 2 tsp dried oregano 1 tsp salt 1 tsp black pepper 3 Tbsp. olive oil 4 oz mixed greens
Avocado Dressing 1 avocado 1 small garlic clove Juice of 1 lime 1/4 cup olive oil 1/2 tsp salt 1/4 tsp black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C
2. In a large bowl, mix the butternut squash, bell pepper, Brussels sprouts, dried oregano, salt, pepper, and olive oil until the veggies are evenly coated.
3. Pour the vegetables onto a baking sheet in one even layer and roast for 40 minutes.
4. To make the dressing, place the avocado, garlic, lime juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a blender or food processor and blend until the mixture is light and creamy.
5. To assemble the salad, place a handful of mixed greens on a plate and top with the roasted veggies. Spoon on the Avocado Dressing and serve!